What’s your process?
- Injury Analysis (isolate root cause of pain and design the most time and cost effective treatment plan)
- Core Strengthening (core muscles support our spine, breathing, helps with balance and stability, and is essential for positive and lasting results)
- Personable Workouts (develop customized workout programs that fit each person’s unique lifestyle while meeting personal goals)
What is Neurokinetic Therapy (NKT)?
- This therapy revolves around motor pattern reprogramming. The idea is that you will rid your body of pain and discomfort by identifying the main dysfunction which can be seen as compensations
What is Proprioceptive Deep Tendon Reflex (P – DTR)?
- Whenever you injure a certain part of your body, your brain’s perception of that area is altered and reduced, by using this body scanning method we will be able to normalize the injured area. In other words, you will have no more pain in an instant
Are your services covered by insurance or benefit plan?
- My services are covered by ICBC and by some work benefit plans (i.e. Industrial Alliance)
How long will it take to fix my injury?
- It depends on the type of injury and how many injuries you’ve had prior. When I treat clients I peel away layers of dysfunctions from the injury and past injuries with the intent of getting to the main problem, so that it doesn’t come back ever again. From the first session, you’ll know if the treatment is making you better
What if it takes several months or longer than a year to fix my injury?
- We all have different definitions of wellness, my definition of wellness is different from yours. Once you feel better and are able to manage day-to-day tasks which normally don’t take too long (recovery time is heavily dependant on the severity and number of injuries you’ve had), it is completely up to you if you want to continue with sessions to find the main problem or lessen your visit according to your budget, availability, etc.
How often do you recommend I see you per week?
- It depends on the severity of your injury, your availability, and budget. Normally, we recommend that you come twice a week
Can I personally talk to your clients to ask about their personal experiences?